Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort
The Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort is a family owned and managed boutique wellness resort, sitting on a hillside with amazing sea views towards Phi Phi Islands, Racha Islands, Bon Island, Coral Island, Phuket Town and the Big Buddha of Phuket.
Mangosteen is an adult-only resort (12 years +), ideal for people looking for a peaceful and tranquil, relaxing holiday as well as for guests joining one of the many Ayurveda, yoga and wellness retreats.
Australian artist John Underwood designed the theme for the 50 villas using natural materials, including teakwood and terracotta floors, locally handmade glazed tiles and unique items for lightning and decoration.
The large saltwater-treated freeform swimming pool is open 24 hours a day.
The authentic Ayurveda Spa is guided by a certified, in-house Ayurveda doctor. Delicious vegan or Ayurvedic meals are included in the programmes, as well as fresh Life-Drinks.
Several hours of yoga and meditation sessions are held at the resort’s beautiful Prana Yoga Sala. A fitness centre is available for all guests.
The unique, underground wine-cellar offers an extensive choice of international wines and can hold private dinners for up to eight people.
Unique Selling Points
- Authentic Ayurveda treatments with in-house certified Ayurveda Doctor
- Choice of yoga and wellness retreats
- Healthy Ayurveda food menu offered as part of the retreats
- Unique design by Australian designer- Underground wine cellar with extensive choice of wines.
- Welcome drink and homemade sweets on arrival
- THB 500 discount spa voucher per person
- Free shuttle services to Nai Harn Beach and local markets
- Cold drink on return from Nai Harn Beach
Official Star Rating
- 4 star
49 villa rooms:
- 21 Superior Jacuzzi Villa
- 11 Superior Garden villa
- 6 Deluxe Jacuzzi Villa
- 5 Royal Garden Jacuzzi Villa
- 5 Royal Balcony Jacuzzi Villa
- 1 Royal Jacuzzi Suite