LA PERLE BY DRAGONE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based in Dubai, La Perle by Dragone is the region’s first ever permanent Vegas-style show boasting 450 performances per year in a tailor-made state-of-the-art aqua-theatre.
Created by world-renowned Artistic Director Franco Dragone, La Perle features a breathtaking fusion of immersive artistic performances, imagery and technology. The show is influenced by Dubai’s rich culture, vibrant present and aspirational future – all brought to life by awe-inspiring stunts and special effects.
The 270-degree seating provides a different perspective of the action. Witness the stage flood with water and drain in a matter of seconds as the artists perform mind-blowing aqua and aerial feats, such as diving from 25 metres high.
Unique Selling Points
- The region’s first ever permanent Vegas-style show
- 65 world class artistes, many of whom are ex-Olympic athletes and cliff diving champions.
- The aqua-stage holds 2.7 million litres of water and can flood and drain in just 30 seconds
- Feats include diving from 25 metres high and reaching speeds of 100km per hour
- Witness rain, waterfalls, even snow!
- The 270-degree seating can accommodate 13,000 people in just 14 rows so every seat has an amazing view and you feel immersed in the show.
- Al Habtoor City, Dubai
- The 1,288-seat theatre only contains 14 rows, which offers an intimate experience and gets
you face-to-face with the action.
- La Perle has five tiers of seats starting with Bronze, Silver,
Gold, Platinum and VIP seats on request
- La Perle performs 2 shows nightly and 10 shows weekly
- The show runs approximately 90 minutes with no intermission