The Slate is nestled in its own private paradise adjacent to unspoiled Nai Yang Beach and Phuket Airport. A Bill Bensley design masterpiece and a member of Design Hotels™, the property offers 184 accommodation choices, eight restaurants and bars, three outdoor pools, tennis court, a private beach club, a Art Lounge, Tin Box kids club, award-winning COQOON Spa, an on-property boutique The Stockroom, inspiring meeting venues and a on-site cooking school. The Slate remains firmly rooted in Phuket, paying tribute to local history, customs, heritage and cuisine.
5-star Deluxe Resort
Unique Selling Points
- Northern Phuket beach by a protected national Park, Nai Yang Beach, the only calm shallow lagoon beach (safe swimming, no jet skis)
- Independent owners, designed by Bill Bensley and part of Design Hotels offering a unique/different experience and feel
- Private Pool Villas up to 2500sqm/25,000sqf, with butler service, fast track etc
- Family Suites with connecting rooms, kids club, “Little Miner” kids program etc
- 3 swimming pools; 1 family pool, 2 adult only pools with 2 different atmospheres.
- 8 dining outlets within the resort while local shops and restaurants are within easy reach.
- Spa with 6 deluxe treatment rooms, 2 treatment suites including 1 nail & hair salon.