The Racha – Phuket
A stunning destination can be found 12 nautical miles south of Phuket, on the Andaman island of Racha Yai. An expansive white-sand crescent bay with azure crystal waters creates the postcard-perfect backdrop for The Racha. With eco-chic luxury living, guests can ‘get-way from-it-all’ without taking anything away from the environment.
Spread over 20 acres of verdant tropical grounds and built in low-rise harmony with the environment, 85 villas of eight category types provide for every creature comfort.
From seafood under the stars at The Sunset Beach Restaurant to Mediterranean at The Fire Grill, The Racha delivers delectable dining experiences with produce fresh from the resort’s own hydroponic farm. Pair your culinary adventure with a bottle of wine from the extensive Wine Cellar.
At The Racha, the island is one’s playground. The five-star Racha Dive Center provides personalised PADI scuba instruction and trips to the Andaman Sea’s most beautiful sites. Energetic guests may choose to kayak, snorkel the island’s famed house reefs, learn Thai craft making, ride ATVs or hike the island.
For those preferring serenity, connect with nature while strolling the resort’s grounds, swim in three ozonated pools, peruse the library, or indulge in treatments at The Racha’s famed Anumba Spa. Alternatively, there’s the luxury of simply watching the world go by.
Luxury Island Beach Resort
85 villas of eight category types
Unique Selling Points
- An award-winning SLH resort (2019 World Luxury Hotel Awards)
- Environment Sustainability: ‘Silver Certification’ from EarthCheck and ‘Gold Level’ Green Hotel Award from Thailand’s Ministry of Natural Resources & Environment
- Set on the beautiful Batok Bay on the island of Racha Yai
- Three ozonated swimming pools with underwater music and hydro jets
- Snorkelling and diving destination with superb water clarity and abundant marine life
- Fully equipped five-star Racha Dive Center with a purpose-built three-metre deep ozonated instructional pool. Offers personalised PADI scuba instruction and diving trips to the Andaman Islands.