THE OZEN COLLECTION Introduces Wellness-Focused Retreats
OZEN LIFE MAADHOO and OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI are introducing exciting wellness and spa experiences for a transformative journey of rest and renewal. Healing sanctuaries that offer truly holistic spa experiences inspired by a harmony of natural elements – blue water, white sand, and lush green tropical forest.
The coming months will see a series of renowned healers and wellness practitioners as well as the introduction of their new spa brand – ELE | NA ELEMENTS OF NATURE.
Visiting Practitioners & Wellness Plan
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI
• Certified Medical Aesthetician (skin specialist) Leverne King, hailing from South Africa brings a unique range of Medi Spa treatments including anti-ageing treatments and skincare routines to leave you fresh, youthful and radiant.
• Claude Simard, a Canadian psycho-energetic massage specialist will be at the resort in August. Claude’s signature treatment, Psycho-Energetic Massage, leverages upon his highly developed sensitivity and powerful intuitive skills.
• Also in residence during August, will be Jill Banwell – a healing arts specialist from England. She specialises in reiki, crystal healing, therapeutic tarot reading, yoga, massage therapy, and meditation.
• Lorelei Bulan, specialist in organic movement, breathing, and dance therapy brings energising therapies that awaken the senses and balance the chakras.
OZEN LIFE MAADHOO
• Address health and beauty concerns through highly effective Acupuncture and Naturopathic treatments by Caroline Alboneti. Her integrative approach includes rituals for facial rejuvenation and physical, mental, and emotional healing.
• Bringing a new way to balance your energy, sound healing therapist Michelle Bernadette Saudan uses powerful vibroacoustic sounds to create a deeply spiritual practice. Connect at a deeper level and leave with a sense of peace and wellbeing.
• Wellness coach, Eduardo Sierra offers a variety of massages (Swedish, Chinese traditional fire cupping, and Tui Na), personal fitness training, mindfulness meditation, and life coaching.
Convenient virtual sessions add to the choice of therapists:
- Mind-body wellbeing specialist, Paul Emery promises cutting-edge online therapy for gently releasing stress, anxiety, and emotional blockages.
- Kundalini Yoga, meditation, and naturopathy healing specialists, Paramjot Sing Khalsa and Evelyn Wörz, offer guided virtual sessions to overcome stress, anxiety, fear and addictions.
ELE | NA ELEMENTS OF NATURE – Elevate the Five Senses
ELE | NA, an acronym for the Elements of Nature, finds inspiration in the elemental energies (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water) flowing within and around us. The uber-luxe spa and wellness brand offers natural retreats with pure and unhindered moments of pampering. At ELE | NA, every spa and wellness ritual invokes the five senses: sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste.